Showing 486 results

Authority record
Untitled

Greene Scholarships and Cups (Tamworth), [1730] 1747 (Cups still awarded)

Untitled

Lodington Benefaction (investments), 1832

Untitled

Coles Foundation (investments), 1868 and 1882

Untitled

Mellon Scholarships, 1932 (refounded as Fellowships financed by Old Dominion Foundation, 1948). Further gifts from Paul Mellon and Old Dominion Foundation, 1952, 1954 and nd [c. 1962]

Untitled

The Scholarship was founded in commemoration of John Reynolds Wardale (admitted 1878, Tutor 1894 - 1920, died 1931)

Untitled

Wane Gifts and Bequest (books and plate), 1954-1969

Untitled

Rolf Keith Henderson Bequest, 1982

Untitled

Rev. Canon Thomas Cecil Alexander

Untitled

The Scholarship was set up as a joint project between Clare College and The Divinity Faculty.

Untitled

Founded by 1885 (including Bede House Association, from 1938). The original mission church of the Epiphany was built in1886 but demolished in 1909 when the foundations were found to be subsiding. A new church was dedicated in 1912. It later became an artists' studio. For a history of the church building please see 'the church of the epiphany booklet' at CCAD/5/1/2/3/4.