Mostrando 516 resultados

Registro de autoridad
Sin título

Matriculated at Clare, 1938-9, killed in raid on St Nagine.

Sin título

Son of Richard Bayliss, entered Clare in 1964 to read medicine; BA 1967; participated in amateur dramatics and was a member of the "Clare Revue" and later the "Manic Depressives Revue" at the Middlesex Hospital

Sin título

Undergraduate at Clare 1935-1938; elected Honorary Fellow 1983; father of Dr Christopher Bayliss (Clare 1964)

Sin título

Described by J. R. Wardale as the only volume to survive the fire in the Master's Lodge and Muniment Room in 1521.

Sin título

Dennison was made Music Director of Clare in 1971.

Sin título

, 1364 (combined with rectory farm from 1848; "College Farm" sold 1920) {Great Gransden Wood: 293} Whole or part still owned by College {} Bursary reference numbers

Sin título

Later used for Castle House, (ref 222) see BC081

Sin título

11 acres of land on the west of Queen's Road was alloted to the College under the Enclosure Act for St Giles Parish in 1806, but to be subject to a public bridleway (Burrell's walk).

Sin título

Land at Lolworth and Childerley was acquired in 1562 and sold in 1947

Sin título

College purchased these properties in 1961; in 1889 an auction was held of various properties in Cambridge owned by Mr. Stanley, miller of Newnham Mill, including the Maltings and seven properties (although only five shown on the plan!); they were purchas