Showing 516 results

Authority record
Untitled

Dennison was made Music Director of Clare in 1971.

Untitled

, 1364 (combined with rectory farm from 1848; "College Farm" sold 1920) {Great Gransden Wood: 293} Whole or part still owned by College {} Bursary reference numbers

Untitled

Later used for Castle House, (ref 222) see BC081

Untitled

11 acres of land on the west of Queen's Road was alloted to the College under the Enclosure Act for St Giles Parish in 1806, but to be subject to a public bridleway (Burrell's walk).

Untitled

Land at Lolworth and Childerley was acquired in 1562 and sold in 1947

Untitled

College purchased these properties in 1961; in 1889 an auction was held of various properties in Cambridge owned by Mr. Stanley, miller of Newnham Mill, including the Maltings and seven properties (although only five shown on the plan!); they were purchas

Untitled

Advowson of the living purchased in 1729/30 from the Duke of Chandos and the first appointment by Clare was Dr Curling in 1735; parts of land sold, 1924- 1941) {455}

Untitled

House bought for retired staff 2007

Untitled

Possibly named after Richard Kinge (see terrier CCAD/3/BED/1/2/2)

Untitled

Caldecote, Bourn and Toft: Deans and Pecks Farms (Blithe), 1680 and 1821 (combined with Gregorys Farm to create Caldecote and Highfields Farms; sold, 1932 and 1937). Deans farm and Pecks farm appear to be the same property according to the 1594 terrier.